The collection of my thoughts.
1. "Remember me always. Because I'll be famous someday." - Emmy's quote when she was 13 years old. ;)
2. Is always happy until she's unhappy. And she promised herself to be always happy!
3. Unfalteringly believes that kindness begets kindness.
In simpler terms - for life, she simply aims to be an overall pleasant and likable person. In complex definition, she wants to stay untainted by the impurities of human natures.
4. An eye for an eye - a strict no. Kindness begets kindness - a definite yes.
5. You are disappointed when someone doesn't notice something you've done special, but how many times do you make a special effort to mention someone else's accomplishments?
6. Indifference begets indifference. Love begets love. Kindness begets kindness. Maybe not literally, but yes it will come in other manners for sure.
7. Life is about dreaming. Anything that you dare to dream of, dare to visual of, you will get it eventually.
8. And... she simply loves herself for who she is.
Reflections: Portraits of the Elderly as They Once Were
I’ve always loved this photoset, it has so many stories just through pictures.
It always pains me to see the elderly being dismissed, ignored or mistreated just because people don’t stop to think about the lives they’ve lead.
“Well, in reality, gay people are born into and belong to every society in the world. They are all ages, all races, all faiths; they are doctors and teachers, farmers and bankers, soldiers and athletes; and whether we know it, or whether we acknowledge it, they are our family, our friends, and our neighbors. Being gay is not a Western invention; it is a human reality. “
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling…
Simple way to keep yourself happy!